Reply To: Category name post on page

NapitWPTech Theme Support Forums Masonry Brick Category name post on page Reply To: Category name post on page

Fra79Valex
Participant

hello now it works!
the only thing is this error, when I do analysis of the child theme, which is shown in the plugin “Child Theme Configurator,” I used to create the theme-child and refers to Sendit for newsletters, and suggests: “Please contact this Theme’s author and report the items inside the box above. You may or may not be incendio use this Theme as a Child Theme while These conditions exist.

It is possible That this theme has specific requirements to work correctly as a child theme. Please make sure you are using the latest version of this theme and check your theme’s documentation for more information. ”

This was the plugin that gave me problems before, when I could not show categories using your code. I then turned off, and then it worked, it now appears ache if it is active, all work the same, although this error you see below:

Notice: Constant SENDIT_EMAIL_TABLE already defined in /wp-content/plugins/sendit/libs/constants.php on line 4
Notice: Constant SENDIT_LIST_TABLE already defined in /wp-content/plugins/sendit/libs/constants.php on line 5
Notice: Constant SENDIT_VERSION already defined in /wp-content/plugins/sendit/libs/constants.php on line 6
Notice: Constant SENDIT_DB_VERSION already defined in /wp-content/plugins/sendit/libs/constants.php on line 7
Notice: Undefined index: post in /wp-content/plugins/sendit/libs/admin/meta-boxes.php on line 11
Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /wp-content/plugins/sendit/libs/frontend/frontend.php on line 14
Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /wp-content/plugins/sendit/libs/frontend/frontend.php on line 24
Notice: Undefined index: action in /wp-content/plugins/sendit/libs/frontend/frontend.php on line 59
Notice: Undefined index: action in /wp-content/plugins/sendit/libs/frontend/frontend.php on line 92

it works the same but …

Thanks for your help