Color border in AdSense blocks in the text widget

NapitWPTech Theme Support Forums The NewsMag Color border in AdSense blocks in the text widget

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bishal Napit 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Marcelo
    Participant

I’m trying to use AdSense in the text widgets, but the ads get a border (some pixels at the left side) with the main site color. How can I fix that?

In other themes it’s easy to find the <ins> in the style.css tag and change the color to the background color, but in this theme I didn’t find it.

Thanks a lot,

Marcelo

Bishal Napit
    Keymaster

Hi Marcelo,

Can you try this CSS code in the Additional CSS Box provided via the Customizer Options and check:-

ins {
    	background: transparent;
    }

If you like the theme and appreciate the work put out on the theme, then, you can help by rating this theme through this link here: https://wordpress.org/support/theme/the-newsmag/reviews/

Thanks.
    Bishal Napit

Marcelo
    Participant

Thank you very much, the problem was solved! I just rated the theme. Congratulations on the work, it’s really great!

Bishal Napit
    Keymaster

Hi Marcelo,

Nice to know that the issue has been dealt with. If there are any further query regarding to the theme, then, please do let me know. And thank you for reviewing this theme in the WordPress theme repo, I really appreciate it.

Thanks.
    Bishal Napit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.