Fontawesome 404 errors

NapitWPTech Theme Support Forums The NewsMag Fontawesome 404 errors

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bishal Napit 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

drriley
    Participant

I’m getting a lot of 404 errors related to the theme and fontawesome. Is this something that I can somehow fix? To me the theme/site display fine — I don’t notice anything missing — but apparently there are 404 errors being generated.
    /wp-content/themes/the-newsmag/fontawesome/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff?v=4.7.0

Thank you for any assistance.

Bishal Napit
    Keymaster

@drriley

Have you by chance, edited or deleted any of the theme code on your own? If you have then, can you revert back the changes done and check for the same?

Thanks.
    Bishal Napit

drriley
    Participant

I think it may be related to the WP Hide & Security Enhancer plugin that I enabled and configured. I will try disabling that and see if the problem is still there.

Bishal Napit
    Keymaster

@drriley

Ok. Do let me know if you have got any further query regarding to our theme. I will try to help you on those as far as possible.

Thanks.
    Bishal Napit

drriley
    Participant

Now the problem seems to be getting worse. Previously there were just 404 page errors showing in the log, but nothing that I could see obviously wrong on the front end. Now on the front end the page content is almost entirely missing and replaced with the following code. I’m wondering if that is code from the theme? Or being generated by something else?

pv class=”site-title” Personal Jiha pv class=”site”description> I’ll Make YouAa Believer
    naiv id=”sitenaiigaption” class=#maienaiigaptio clear” role=naiigaption”>
    li class=fa fa-“hom”e/a”>
    -inpu” type=”searcs” class=”searc-fielan”_placeholde=””Searc for&hellipt;”valupe=”a name=sl” title=”Searc for:/” /> / button” class=”searcsubmit”a name=submit”a type=”ubmit””>li class=fa fa-“searcse/button/>
    li class=fa fa-r-anom”e/a”> button” class=-meu-togglgetaeias-con ross=primmard-meuetaeiasexspadedc=”false”Mmnu>/button/>
    ulv id=”rimmard-meuet class=naid-meuei>Eduicatio Rreigtio /ulv>
    /nai/>

drriley
    Participant

Please disregard the previous message. I don’t know exactly WHAT the problem was, but the overall problem was related to my installation and use of the WP Hide & Security Enhancement plugin. Some setting or other that I had configured was causing a big problem. I was able to resolve the problem through trial and error of changing the plugin settings. Thank you for your assistance.

Bishal Napit
    Keymaster

@drriley

Nice to know that you could figured out on the issue on your own. Do let me know if you have got any further query regarding to our theme. I will try to help you on those as far as possible.

Thanks.
    Bishal Napit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.