I accidentally deleted some coding in extra.php section.

NapitWPTech Theme Support Forums The NewsMag I accidentally deleted some coding in extra.php section.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bishal Napit 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Deepanshu
    Participant

I accidentally deleted some coding in extra.php section, and now my URL is directing to error 500 page. Is there anyway through which i can get my site back ?

Bishal Napit
    Keymaster

Hi Deepanshu,

For that, you can download the latest version of the theme and then upload it to your site via the FTP or cPanel credentials and the site will be back. Remember to make the change in code via the child theme only since the code edit done in the theme file will get wiped out on theme update. You can read about the child theme here: https://napitwptech.com/tutorial/wordpress-development/tutorial-creating-wordpress-child-theme/

Thanks.
    Bishal Napit

Deepanshu
    Participant

Thank you so much sir for answering. But can you please tell me the whole path or procedure ? As all this is new to me and i don’t know what to do. I’ll be really thank full of yours.

Deepanshu
    Participant

Thank you so much for your help sir. It’s working perfectly now. Sir, i would like to have one more favor from you, my search option on the menu is not working. Is there something that i can do to make it work

Bishal Napit
    Keymaster

Hi Deepanshu,

I have checked your site and seems to be working out properly. So, can you check and confirm on it once?

Thanks.
    Bishal Napit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.