Lazy Load and space

NapitWPTech Theme Support Forums Masonry Brick Lazy Load and space

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bishal Napit 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

polov
    Participant

hello, i want add a Lazy Load plugin

i have tested 6 differents plugins!
    but each time it increases the vertical space between posts on Home (and also in Category)

I tried fixing the height of thumbnails with CSS but the problem is that I have differents height of thumbnail (200, 140), so I can not fix the height

if you have a solution
    thank you

Bishal Napit
    Keymaster

@polov

Can you try this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/lazy-load/ available via the WordPress plugin directory and check for the same? But, if it does not work out then, can you provide me the link to your site so that I could have a better look onto the issue?

Thanks.
    Bishal Napit

polov
    Participant

Lazy Load (By Mohammad Jangda) – this plugin is out of date (1 year ago) and not compatible with latest version of wordpress (4.8)

I tested all Lazy load plugins: Lazy Load, Lazy Load by WP Rocket, Lazy Loading Responsive Images, Speed Up-Lazy Load, Zedna WP Image, Speed Booster Pack,
    they all do the same thing for the display space

currently I have activated: Speed Booster Pack

http://www.photoshoplus.fr/

Bishal Napit
    Keymaster

@polov

I am using the same plugin in my sites too and seems to be working fine and hence recommended the plugin. Hope you are clear on that. And for that plugin you mentioned, seems like due to their code, ie, maybe they have loaded the JS for lazy load via different way to initialize is causing the issue. Hope you are clear on that too and maybe for that issue, you may have to contact to the respective plugin developer. So, can you do that?

Thanks.
    Bishal Napit

polov
    Participant

Hello,
    I looked for elimination in my CSS but I have nothing particular that makes this effect of space.
    So I removed the plugin and i put “A3 Lazy Load plugin”, because it has an option to disable only thumbnail and left the lazy load on the content (Skip Images Classes). So no lazy load on thumbnails, it does not matter to me.

I’ll see if I contact the author of the plugin.
    Thank you for your help!

Bishal Napit
    Keymaster

@polov

Ok. Do let me know if you have got any further query regarding to the theme.

Thanks.
    Bishal Napit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.