Question about front-page

NapitWPTech Theme Support Forums The NewsMag Question about front-page

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bishal Napit 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

florisjan
    Participant

Hi Bishal,

I’m working on a new version of one of my sites (omroeptholen.nl/concept).

When you submit some menu’s there appears a green bar and I cannot find out where to remove this.
    Please try it yourself.
    MENU’s:
    Nieuws – oke
    Agenda – oke
    Radio – green bar
    Sport – green bar
    Donateurs – oke
    Links – green bar
    Adverteren – green bar

Thanks in advance.

Bishal Napit
    Keymaster

@florisjan

If you are asking the green border below the menu to get removed then, can you try the below CSS code in the Additional CSS Box provided via the Customizer Options and check:-

.main-navigation, .main-navigation ul ul a {
    	border-bottom: 0;
    }

If you like the theme and appreciate the work put on the theme, then, you can help by rating this theme through this link here: https://wordpress.org/support/view/theme-reviews/the-newsmag

Thanks.
    Bishal Napit

florisjan
    Participant

@Bishal,

I tried your solution, but that didn’t work as hoped.
    It is the green bar that appears just below and half-hidden under the menu-bar when you submit the menu’s (Radio, Sport, Links or Adverteren) and not submitting the other menu choises.

florisjan
    Participant

@Bishal,

I found this solution in changing the CSS:
    .format-image .featured-image .featured-image-caption, .format-image.has-post-thumbnail .entry-meta-comments, .format-image.has-post-thumbnail .entry-title, .format-standard.has-post-thumbnail .entry-meta-comments, .format-standard.has-post-thumbnail .entry-title, .page.has-post-thumbnail .entry-title, .related-post-contents .featured-image .entry-title, .the-newsmag-one-column-widget .first-post .category-title-meta-wrapper, .the-newsmag-posts-grid .category-title-meta-wrapper, .the-newsmag-two-column-widget .first-post .category-title-meta-wrapper {
    background: rgba(255,255,255, 0.3);
    }
    Regards,
    florisjan

Bishal Napit
    Keymaster

@florisjan

Ok. Do let me know if you have got any further query regarding to the theme.

Thanks.
    Bishal Napit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.