Site title and description and header image

NapitWPTech Theme Support Forums Masonry Brick Site title and description and header image

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bishal Napit 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

enricolino
    Participant

Dear Sir,

great job, your theme is very nice! I’m making some modifications via CSS, but I don’t seem to be able to reach my aim.

1) I’d like the site title to be left aligned and much bigger in terms of font size, and the same with the site description, which should be smaller and aligned to the left. I already removed the box around title and description using:

.site-title-box {
        background: none;
    border: none;
    }

but trying with text align, it does not work. What should I do?

2) As for the header image, is there a way to make it responsive? Somehow it gets “cut” when I reduce screen size.

In case you want to take a look, the website is https://www.neotropicalfungi.com/wp/

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Enrico

Bishal Napit
    Keymaster

@enricolino

For the first issue which you have stated above, can you try the below CSS code in the Additional CSS Box provided via the Customizer Options and check:-

.site-title, .site-description {
    	text-align: left;
    }
    .site-title-box {
    	width: 1160px;
    	max-width: 1160px;
    }
    .site-title a {
    	font-size: 45px;
    }
    .site-description {
    	font-size: 16px;
    }

And for the second issue, you can try the below CSS code in the Additional CSS box provided via the Customizer Options and check:-

.header-background-image {
    	background-size: contain !important;
    	-moz-background-size: contain !important;
    	-webkit-background-size: contain !important;
    }

If you like the theme and appreciate the work put out on the theme, then, you can help by rating this theme through this link here: https://wordpress.org/support/theme/masonry-brick/reviews/

Thanks.
    Bishal Napit

enricolino
    Participant

Hello again,

thanks for your help but I still have some issues. Would it be possible for the title and description of the site to be responsive as well? Moreover, there’s an area around the header image (not sure if it’s the site-branding) which I’d like to responde accordignly to the image itself; how could I do it? Is it also possible for the header image to be left aligned to the first menu voice?

Thanks again

Cheers

Enrico

Bishal Napit
    Keymaster

@enricolino

For the responsiveness of the site title and description, you can try the below CSS code in the Additional CSS Box provided via the Customizer Options and check:-

@media (max-width: 768px) {
    	.site-title a {
    		font-size: 24px;
    	}
    	.site-description {
    		font-size: 12px;
    	}
    }

If you are asking for the whitespace above and below the images, then, since it is used via the background image property, hence, this will create such issue if it is made responsive. So, you might need to live with either one of it. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. And for the header image to start form the first menu, you can try the below CSS code in the Additional CSS Box and check:-

.header-background-image {
    	max-width: 1160px;
    	margin: 0 auto;
    }

Thanks.
    Bishal Napit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.