Size for title and content issue

NapitWPTech Theme Support Forums The NewsMag Size for title and content issue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bishal Napit 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

aeonice
    Participant

First of all, I would like to thank you for this wonderful theme.
    i will like to know if there is a css code i can use to reduce the size of my post title and content because the title is almost covering the entire featured image.
    thanks

Bishal Napit
    Keymaster

@aeonice

Can you try the below CSS code in the Additional CSS Box provided via the Customizer Options and check:-

.entry-title {
    	font-size: 22px;
    }
    .entry-content p {
    	font-size: 15px;
    }

Note: It is only for the main blog and single article page and does not cover the CSS code for the widgets. So, if it does not cover all, then, could you provide me the link to your site so that I could have a better look on this and provide you with the required solution on this more conveniently?

If you like the theme and appreciate the work put on the theme, then, you can help by rating this theme through this link here: https://wordpress.org/support/view/theme-reviews/the-newsmag

Thanks.
    Bishal Napit

aeonice
    Participant

Thanks for your help. but i’m currently working on my localhost because my client wants to see how it looks before i upload it to a live server. thats why i don’t have a link to the website yet.
    can i send u screen grab of what i am working on?

Bishal Napit
    Keymaster

@aeonice

Yes, you can send me the link to the screenshot on your issue. That might somehow help me to know about which part are you seeking for help.

Thanks.
    Bishal Napit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.