Social Link

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bishal Napit 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

A. R. Choudhury
    Participant

Dear sir,
    First of all, I would like to thank you for this wonderful theme. I’m searching this kind of theme for very long time. And I suddenly found that. All section of your theme is awesome.
    I just want to ask you that My social links in header and footer do not open in another tab. Those links are opens in the same tab. Please tell me how to do that. Your demo site’s links are open in another tab. But mine is not.

Bishal Napit
    Keymaster

Hi A. R. Choudhury,

For opening up those social links in the new tab, can you visit Appearance->Menus and then edit the social menu created for your site? Now, while editing the menu, in the top right corner, you will find the Screen Options section, so, just click on this button and then the checkbox option of Link Target will arrive under the Show advanced menu properties option there. Now, after putting the checkmark on this option, you will have the Open link in a new tab checkbox option under each of the menu created. So, just put the checkmark on this checkbox option and save the changes and it will all work out as expected.

If you like the theme and appreciate the work put on the theme, then, you can help by rating this theme through this link here: https://wordpress.org/support/view/theme-reviews/the-newsmag

Thanks.
    Bishal Napit

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.